Tuesday, August 16, 2005

New Painting: Autumn Oasis

Hello Sorsdahl art fans, Here is my newest work entitled: "Autumn Oasis", 2005 original by SORSDAHL This is a continuation of my popular "Summer Oasis" work that has soild so well on art.com and again is bound to be popular as fall is approaching fast. This work is on sale on my blog for just $249 USD and the shipping flat is $40 USD for a total of $289 USD. This is a 24 inch by 24 inch painting again gallery wrapped and painted on the sides. Simply a massive original work. First person who emails me wins.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Timothy Sorsdahl, I was just traveling through looking for some interesting stuff on religious art and I came upon your Blog. I haven’t seen what I was after regarding New Painting: Autumn Oasis, but I’m going to carry on searching for more information on religious art related stuff. By the way your Blogs great. You are most welcomed to visit my site at religious art

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Timothy Sorsdahl, I was just cruising searching for the latest information on impressionist art and came across this great blog. Although New Painting: Autumn Oasis wasn’t quite what I was looking for, it has excellent articles. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for impressionist art related topics. I’m glad I stopped by this is a great Blog, keep up the good work. You are most welcomed to visit my site at impressionist art

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well hello there Timothy Sorsdahl, I was just searching for some ideas on original art when I happened on to your Blog. Although New Painting: Autumn Oasis isn’t quite what I was looking for, it was for more information on original art. You’ve still got a great Blog here. You are most welcomed to visit my site at original art

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home