Friday, August 12, 2005

Wow, what an awesome day on art.com !!!

Hello Sorsdahl art fans, I took a look this morning and sales of my prints have really been doing well! Yesterday I cracked over $625 in total print sales in just 1 day alone from art.com. Each month just seems to be growing and growing and this month will blow away the total sales for the last 3 months combined! While I don't make a bulk of those sales, I do get a commission and it does help. The clear winner is still by far the "Summer Oasis" work followed by the "Yellow Tabebuia tree" work, however others are starting to gain ground. Again thanks for all of your support....I hope you enjoy the works in your home or office. Having this kind of response certainly helps to inspire me to focus on starting my next work. Its nice to see all my hard work starting to pay off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home