Thursday, August 11, 2005

New Sorsdahl Painting: OIL Its a gusher!!!

Hello Sorsdahl art fans, Here is my newest work entitled: "CONNACHER OIL & GAS LTD on the TSX its CLL: Oil its a Gusher!!!", 2005 original by SORSDAHL LOL This is a massive surreal abstract of a stock that inspired me to paint about the oil business. Dont you just hate the rising prices of oil? Well one company I decided to buy stock in is going to be working on the Great Divide basically a huge tar sands. Who would have known that Canada has almost as much oil as Saudi Arabia? LOL This work is on sale on my blog for just $299 USD and the shipping flat is $60 USD for a total of $359 USD. This is a 40 inch by 24 inch painting again gallery wrapped and painted on the sides. Simply a massive original work. First person who emails me wins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home