Thursday, November 17, 2005

Inspire me to do great things.

Hello Sorsdahl art fans, Well today I have decided to start on a massive 36x48 work. I'll be making it in my surrealistic landscape style and posting it on Ebay as soon as its completed for $1000USD. Its a waterfall work and I hope it turns out breathtaking....Wish me luck! Just got back from shopping at London Drugs. I swear the makers of Bionaire water humidifiers make a killing selling paper water replacement filters. LOL Seems like a good business to be in, $18 for a filter that lasts a couple of months...pay or we will start dehydrating you! LOL Also checked out some memory cards for my digital camera. A 1 GB flash memory card I can take about 500-1000 photos. 1 card will last me 1 day and the cards run at $140 each. I'm planning a trip to Egypt soon and will likely need 5 memory cards or more. I really could use a laptop just for the trip so I would have ample hard drive to download the pictures to. The fact is, the rest of the time that laptop would just be sitting on a shelf getting obsolete just like wine turning into vinegar. LOL I did see an I-pod with a 20GB drive for $350. It says it has USB 2.0 and for another $40 you can get a USB 2.0 memory card reader. I wonder if that I-pod would be smart enough in recognising that reader, so that I could download a 1GB memory card to it instead? I asked a compter guy there and just got that blank stare like you find when you head to a farmers field and look at cattle. Moo! Thats it. Well better try it sometime and ask if I can return it all if it doesnt work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home