Tuesday, November 08, 2005

New Sorsdahl Print: Gala Sunrise Valley

Hello Sorsdahl art fans, Well today I am working on a new 24x24 work based on a photograph I took along the highway. I was climbing a hill and a farmer had just cut a hay field. The curves and green lines of the fields caught my eye, so I decided to do a painting based on it in a surrealistic / Impressionistic style. Once its completed I'll post it on Ebay or if time allows on this blog. While you are waiting here is something else I just finished recently of a field painting. Here is my latest print called Gala Sunrise Valley.
Buy the original Painting "Gala Sunrise Valley" or place a best offer on it.
Buy at Art.com
Gala Sunrise Valley
Red Sorsdahl Phase
20x24 Repri...
Buy From Art.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home