Friday, October 06, 2006

art.com is using my artwork to advertise thier business

Hello Sorsdahl art fans, I just got news that art.com has chosen my artwork to use in its ad! Horay! Art.com is famous for selling art prints. Before ebay seemed to be the only viable area for selling originals too. Well it seems art.com is building a place to better sell original artwork. They had one before but never promoted it because they didnt make anything off of it. I'm looking forward to selling more "original paintings" through art.com. The prints have always sold well, so well that I often wonder why I sell an original painting so cheap. LOL Hopefully the new art.com originals section will help to increase the value of my original art and also gain my me more exposure and customers. Awesome day with this kind of advertising!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home